Casa Oasis Senior Assistance Center’s mission is to empower low-income seniors to realize that they deserve “Una Vida Buena” by providing access to quality services and supplies, so they can have a dignified, independent and healthier way of living.
Our vision is to branch out into all of Pennsylvania and empower low-income seniors in living a
dignified, independent and healthier life.
Casa Oasis Senior Assistance Center core values are the principals that guide our internal and external actions and drive our accountability. We are inspired by these values and we aspire to fully live these values.
1) Collaboration: Better Together. Stronger Together. We believe strategic collaboration will
bring the best solutions and strengthen the fabric of our communities.
2) Integrity: We are accountable to the people and partners we humbly serve, transparently
sharing our results, stories and lessons.
3) Excellence: We challenge ourselves to the highest level of great service, by actively seeking
feedback to continually evolve our services.
4) Service: Responsive. Flexible. We build lasting relationships, developing experiences and
outcomes which advance our mission.
5) Diversity: Embrace differences. We believe by actively including a variety of voices, we join
together and solve the most complex problems.